* Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
* Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
* Communicating with customers through various channels.
* Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
* Add new material to file records, and create new records as necessary.
* Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
* Keeping records of customer interactions and complaints.
* Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
* Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
* Managing a team of junior customer service representatives.
#48 - Lumen5 - How to Be a Successful Entrepreneur