6-month contract Business Analyst role focused on the HRIS workstream of a global enterprise organization.
What & Why:
- 6-month contract BA role with a high-profile program
- Very engaged stakeholder group
- Global retail success story
As a result of growth and investment in technology our client is looking to add a contract Business Analyst to their team to work across a few similar workstreams in the HRIS portfolio. This is a really great opportunity to see how the full business works at this organization. You will be working on a lot of day to day issues as well as some mini projects. What these could look like are; assisting the business partners in rolling out smaller systems, overhaul of benefits programs, finding solutions for ways of working during the pandemic, etc. You will be working alongside a growing team with a great leader who really values autonomy and personal growth.
This client has a global presence and is one of the most recognizable Canadian brands. They are well known for their corporate culture and won major awards for their accomplishments in 2020. 2021 remained a very strong year for them which included a major strategic acquisition. 2022 has them investing majorly in bleeding edge technology as they continue to be a global leader in retail technology. They have an all-star leadership team who keeps you accountable and provides support while still affording you tremendous autonomy. They are located close to rapid transit in newly renovated offices in downtown Vancouver and have full remote on-boarding capability during Covid19 with remote work available for the duration of the contract.
You will bring the following education, skills and experience to the role:
- 3+ years of business analyst experience (preference for those with a background in HRIS)
- Deep knowledge of HR business processes and ERP systems
- Ideally has working experience with Workday and/or Ceridian Dayforce
- Experience providing requirements for medium to large initiatives
- Experience working with both agile and waterfall delivery methodologies
- Minimum of an undergraduate degree (preference for Business Administration, Information Technology, or other similar/related education or experience)
- Strong preference for those with a passion and dedication to ongoing professional development (i.e. Business Analyst Certification)
If the sound of this opportunity excites you, and you’re confident that it’s a good fit for your experience and career goals, then we’d love to hear from you! Please send your updated resume to us by applying to this posting and one of our awesome team of recruiters will be in touch.