Customer Solutions Architect - AI-Based Conversational Banking | FinTech (Vancouver)
Being the solutions expert, you will have the opportunity to help execute a strategy to shape the broad use and design of our award winning AI chatbot solutions to banking customers in the sales and implementation process. You will work with sales & marketing, business development, product, R&D, and customer success to craft the best solution based on our product to maximize the value to our customers and see that customers are successfully on-boarded.
You have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, products, and technical challenges, and substantial technical understanding in AI, NLP, cloud hosting and enterprise systems implementation, and bring flair and energy to get our customers excited about our award-winning products and technology.
If you are self-motivated with a proven track record in software / technology sales, consulting and solution architecture design, and are looking for an opportunity in one of the hottest AI technology spaces, we are a great fit for you.
- Straddle between sales and customer success process, to design the solution architecture for prospects during pre-sale, and transition and oversee the implementation in post-sale.
- Working closely with Sales, Customer Success and Product teams, to collaborate on product features, technical and security requirements, and draft the solution sections in sales proposals, RFPs, contracts and SOWs.
- Conduct in-depth product demos, architecture briefings, technical specification walk-throughs and other technical discussions with pre and post sale customers.
- Assist with technical questions or concerns during the sales process and frequently participate in the project specification process. Produce and maintain customer solutions architecture documents for customers.
- Evangelize Finn AI to customers of all sizes on the value proposition, our technical differentiator, and participate in deep architectural discussions to ensure solutions are understood by the customers
- Provide coaching, training and knowledge transfer to sales team members in order to enhance their product knowledge, technical acumen, and technical sales skills.
- Act as a technical liaison between customers, service engineering teams and support
- Participate in crafting successful sales pitches for the sales team, and use strategic thinking skills to contribute to marketing strategies, and market and sales expansion.
- Bachelor’s degree or a combination of education and experience in product, engineering, information systems, and customer consultation.
- 3+ years of enterprise or saas product experience, including 2 or more years in technical experience in architecture, integration and security, and 1 or more years with customer facing responsibilities, in enterprise B2B solutions. AI or Financial segments are a bonus.
- Outstanding interpersonal abilities, and strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in implementation with cloud-based saas systems. Deep understanding of architecture of cloud-based infrastructure (AWS), multi-tenanted systems (micro-services, kubernetes and CICD), information and network security(encryption and Oauth2), and other technologies (Node, Python, SQL) involved in their development and implementation.
- Understanding of AI and NLP architectures and processes is a bonus.
- Attention to detail, plus analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Willingness to travel when required
At Finn AI, we care about our team’s health and happiness. We offer:
- Competitive compensation rates and vacation time
- Medical, dental, and extended health benefits
- Stock options in a fast-growing company
- Flexible working hours
- A collaborative, team-based environment
As a financial technology company, our team is trusted with highly sensitive information. We require successful candidates to undergo security screenings including a criminal record check before coming on board. We focus strictly on offences that are directly relevant to employment at Finn, and abide by all applicable human rights and privacy legislation.
Banking, Finance and Insurance Customer Service and Support Information Technology