Do you want to work on large scale, highly visibility initiative that impacts the Amazon customer experience worldwide?
Amazon's Digital Commerce Platform Team is seeking a talented Software Design Engineer II to help architect, design and build a highly available, scalable, real time digital commerce system for digital products. As a key member, you will own several business critical deliverables and will be immersed in all aspects of the development cycle: scoping, design, coding and testing using an agile process. You will interact with a wide variety of Tier-1 services across the Amazon ecosystem and will actively collaborate with these service owners to define and deliver changes necessary to achieve your business objectives.You will get to work in fast paced and challenging environment.BASIC QUALIFICATIONS
- 1+ years of experience contributing to the system design or architecture (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems.
- 2+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
- Programming experience with at least one software programming language.
• 2+ years' experience in software development building successful production software systems.
• Strong understanding of computer science fundamentals, including algorithms, complexity analysis, data structures, problem solving, and object-oriented analysis
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Experience developing software services and an understanding of design for scalability, performance and reliability.
• Experience with Java, preferably on a UNIX or Linux platform.
• Proven ability to work in a fast paced, agile environment and in an ownership and results-oriented culture.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected status. If you would like to request an accommodation, please notify your Recruiter.
Software and Programming