Are you an experienced looking to bring your passion to solving some of the world's most complex problems? Do you have what it takes to and deliver the next generation of Amazon's financial platform?
Amazon Finance Technology is seeking a talented who can guide the of a horizontally- platform that will transact and account for hundreds of billions of dollars each year as Amazon grows to a trillion-dollar company. You will work on the next-generation financial services platform that drives and accounts for all financial transactions across all Amazon businesses. Financial expertise & experience is not necessary, but you should be an expert in working with highly abstracted, extensible systems in a multi-tenant - .
As a in Finance Technology, you will be responsible for driving decisions, delivering functional components, and mentoring junior engineers to develop logical & maintainable that meets high standards of quality and abstraction.BASIC QUALIFICATIONS
- Plus de 2 ans d'expérience professionnelle en développement de logiciels, hors stag / 2+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
- Plus de 1 an d'expérience en lien avec la conception ou à l'architecture du système (architecture, modèles de conception, fiabilité et mise à l'échelle) de systèmes nouveaux et actuels / 1+ years of experience contributing to the system design or architecture (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems
- Expérience de la programmation avec au moins un langage de programmation de logiciels / Programming experience with at least one software programming language
- Master's degree in Engineering related field
- Expert in principles of SOA and distributed system design
- Strong communication skills with a focus on communicating big ideas and technical designs cleanly and concisely
- Natural leader who is focused on delivering results while developing junior engineers
By submitting your here, you can apply once to be considered for multiple openings across various Amazon teams. If you are successful in passing through the initial review and assessment, you will be asked to submit your career and personal preferences so that our dedicated recruiters can match you to the right role based on these preferences.
Amazon is committed to providing accommodations at all stages through recruitment and employment in accordance with applicable human rights and accommodation legislation. If contacted for an employment opportunity, advise Human Resources if you require accommodation, including in order to apply for a position.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected status. If you would like to request an accommodation, please notify your Recruiter.
Software and Programming