The Business Data Technology (BDT) is responsible for Amazon's Big Data solutions including our enterprise data sets, the Amazon data lake/data marketplace, and our core infrastructure supporting data analytics and machine learning. We are pushing the boundaries of technology by constantly finding new and creative ways to deliver the data to our users in a consistent and accurate manner.
The BDT team is seeking talented and experienced software engineers to join our group. In this role, you will lead, design, and architect the solutions to enable the implementation of customer privacy and data security regulations in a reliable and scalable way. The best part of working with Amazon's BDT team is the chance to help users across Amazon solve their challenges and create unique experiences on top of the data powering the company. Our customers are innovators and builders, and you will have the chance to work with them to understand the complexity of their challenges and design new solutions. Together, we will shape not just our own products, but the direction of the industry.
We are looking for software developers who long for the opportunity to design and build large-scale systems with global impact. We need your help to build a system that will analyze and provide real time recommendations from thousands of resources in AWS. You will make applications that leverage big data technologies and machine learning to optimize data classification, improve user productivity, and secure our infrastructure. You will work closely with Product Management to best address our customers' needs and help shape the product for success by creating engaging and dynamic experiences.
What does it take to succeed in this role? You need to be creative, responsible, and able to dig deep into AWS emerging technologies. You will think about business opportunities, operational issues, architectural improvements, and the customer perspective in the source of a single conversation. You have a deep mastery of programming languages, distributed system design, data engineering, and performance.
As a software development engineer on this team, you will play a pivotal role in shaping the definition, vision, design, roadmap and development of BDT's security and compliance initiatives.BASIC QUALIFICATIONS
- Plus de 2 ans d'expérience professionnelle en développement de logiciels, hors stag / 2+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
- Plus de 1 an d'expérience en lien avec la conception ou à l'architecture du système (architecture, modèles de conception, fiabilité et mise à l'échelle) de systèmes nouveaux et actuels / 1+ years of experience contributing to the system design or architecture (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems
- Expérience de la programmation avec au moins un langage de programmation de logiciels / Programming experience with at least one software programming language
- Experience taking a lead role in architecting, designing, and building complex software systems
- Ability to translate raw requirements into well designed solutions
- Ability to lead development of critical platform components and influence other teams through solid software development or operational excellence recommendations
- Strong understanding of software development in a team, and a track record of shipping great software on time
- Solid understanding of design patterns and how to best utilize them
- Experience in data engineering
- Strong understanding of the tradeoffs between different data storage options
- Exposure to big data technologies such as EMR, Hadoop, Glue, Spark, Athena.
- Exposure to data streaming and messaging platforms such as Kafka, Kinesis, SNS, SQS
- Exposure with data science and data modelling techniques.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected status. If you would like to request an accommodation, please notify your Recruiter.
Software and Programming