Microserve is looking for a Service Coordinator to join our team in the Lower Mainland. This role can be performed remotely anywhere in the Lower Mainland. Reporting to the Technical Operations Manager, the Service Coordinator coordinates all service requests and ensures company resources are utilized appropriately. The Service Coordinator will also work closely with the Service Delivery Manager and the Project Managers to ensure company resources are utilized appropriately and cost-effectively while prioritizing quality and performance of service delivery for our client.
To learn more about Microserve, click here.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Build positive, collaborative relationships with internal departments and client contacts;
- work collaboratively to utilize available resources to successfully meet customer needs
- and expectations.
- Act as the primary point of contact for Field Service Technicians’ daily work. Monitor the
- progress and execution of incidents and adjust schedules accordingly to meet
- customers’ service levels and requirements.
- Monitor and track Technicians’ hours, expenses and assigned tickets to ensure accuracy
- Ensure customer satisfaction and respond to customer escalations
- Adjust service design using ITIL methodologies
- Co-ordinate field services schedules, logistics and parts
- Deliver timely reports to customers and Microserve management
- Use reporting to adjust schedules, resources, and processes to maximize service levels
- Provides training, coaching, and guidance for Field Service Technicians
- Report on service requests and use reporting data to support invoicing
- Perform additional duties as required
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- 1-3 years of experience in a coordinator position
- Previous experience using and gathering data from an IT service management system
- Significant experience with MS Office Suite, SharePoint, preferred
- Knowledge and experience with IT repair, including PCs, Laptops and Printers, preferred
- Knowledge and interest in local IT market and industry is strongly desired
- Previous experience with scheduling and logistics preferred
- Familiar with field deployment processes
- Must be able to pass a criminal record check (CPIC)
Information Technology Transportation and Warehousing