Permanent Primary Location:
Multiple Locations, Canada All Available Locations:
Toronto; Calgary; Edmonton; Fredericton; Laval; Moncton; Montreal; Ottawa; Quebec City; Regina; Vancouver; Victoria; Winnipeg Our Purpose
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
By living our Purpose, we will make an impact that matters.
Partner with clients to solve their most complex problems
Experience a firm where wellness matters.
Build a network of colleagues for lifeWhat will your typical day look like?
• Support the Quality & Risk leaders with planning, integration and execution of activities across the domains including annual strategic planning, communications, training, QRM processes, Global initiatives etc.
• Lead strategic and operational projects from end-to-end across various domains to increase efficiency and effectiveness of the QRM group's operations. This includes development and implementation of new tools, technology and processes.
• Design new programs and initiatives to educate and support Leaders and practitioners across the various stages of the engagement lifecycle, from sales through to delivery.
• Oversee high impact delivery focused training to educate leaders and practitioners on the overarching Service Excellence function i.e. risk management, delivery excellence, engagement financials, contract management and quality management
• Build awareness and develop targeted and required communications of the Service Excellence program to the Consulting practice across a variety of channels and media (e.g., newsletters, online, Sharepoint etc.)
• Act as a role model to team members and others to foster high quality delivery standards.
• Build and leverage a strong network within Deloitte Nationally to be able to develop and integrate robust cross-business processes.About the team
Perform in a Leadership role within Quality & Risk Management (QRM) - an enabling function which sets the quality and risk standards for the Consulting division of the firm. The role reports to the Director of QRM and works with the QRM leadership team to developing and executing on the planned strategy to drive innovation in our risk and quality agenda.
This role will require independent work as well as assisting team members in the achievement of Quality & Risk operations objectives through pragmatic application of policy and processes to enable the business to take measured risks in business activities.Enough about us, let's talk about you
We are seeking the following success criteria's for candidacy:
• Minimum 8-10 years of relevant experience - preferably in a mid to large professional services domain or a business-to-business environment
• An understanding and experience of quality and risk management practices
• Ability to assume all responsibilities related to project management, change management, communication management and training development methods
• Excellent interpersonal relations and demonstrated ability to work with Leaders effectively and in teams
• Experience mentoring and managing technical team members
• Superior verbal, written communication and negotiation skills are an asset
• Proven ability for developing and maintaining strong relationships with clients
• Exhibit high intellectual adaptability, including strong critical thinking skills, analytical abilities, and the capacity for lateral/creative thinking- identifying key client issues, conducting analysis, and developing recommendations
• Proven experience in team leadership roles with an ability to be a team player and highly collaborative
• Demonstrated confidence in unstructured environments
• Ability to develop and present innovative ideas and conceptualize new approaches and solutions
• Commitment to high quality standards including ethics privacy and confidentiality
• Ability to work in a demanding and fast paced environment independently and in a group
• Strong organization skills with an ability to prioritize work demands and achieve deadlines
• Completed undergraduate University degree in business management, commerce or related field
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office with proficiency in PowerPoint, Excel, Tableau and Sharepoint
• Minimal travel may be requiredOur shared values
While our Purpose guides us and helps explain why we exist, our shared values describe the behaviour we expect from each other at the firm.
They provide common ground to unite us across cultures and geographies. They help us to earn the trust and respect of our stakeholders. We all commit to living by these shared values, to stay true to the principles they represent, and to honour the legacy from which they came. They are what sets us apart and makes us Deloitte.
Every day, we live our Purpose through the following five shared values:
The next step is yours
- Lead the way: Deloitte is not only leading the profession, but reinventing it for the future. We're also committed to creating opportunity and leading the way to a more sustainable world.
- Serve with integrity: Deloitte has earned the trust of employees, clients, regulators, and the public for 175 years. Upholding that trust is our single most important responsibility.
- Take care of each other: We look out for one another and prioritize respect, fairness, development, and well-being.
- Foster inclusion: We are at our best when we foster an inclusive culture and embrace diversity in all forms. We know this attracts top talent, enables innovation, and helps us deliver well-rounded client solutions.
- Collaborate for measurable impact: We approach our work with a collaborative mindset, teaming across businesses, geographies, and skill sets to deliver tangible, measurable, attributable impact.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan , Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative .
We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation for the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations). We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.Job Segment:
Risk Management, Manager, Consulting, Developer, Finance, Management, Quality, Technology
Management and Executive