Permanent Primary Location:
Toronto All Available Locations:
Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton, Halifax, Montreal, Ottawa
Partner with clients to solve their most complex problems
Be empowered to lead and have impact with clients, our communities and in the office.
Be expected to share your ideas and to make them a reality. What will your typical day look like?
If you are passionate about impacting higher education in Canada, Deloitte Canada is seeking an experienced sales professional to support and grow our successful Higher Education practice. The individual will focus on our market position, identifying and qualifying net-new opportunities, leading sales activities, and maturing existing account relationships. The primary role of the position will be to develop relationships with industry leaders, firm leadership and client service partners, senior executives in target companies to identify opportunities that will generate top-line revenue.
As a BDM you will participate and coordinate the development of sales strategies related to Higher Education solutions and services while driving key sales campaigns/initiatives with a national scope. You will be responsible to:
- Drive pipeline, sales, and revenue,
- Manage and/or coach team members, account teams and industry leaders through the various steps of the firm's sales cycle in collaboration with Deloitte,
- Ensure the growth and maintenance of the pipeline with regular CRM hygiene.
- Participate in innovating the sales process and continuous improvement in our sales operations.
Part of your daily routine will be to develop strong working relationships with Partners related to assigned targets, Industry Leaders, regional leaders, alliance leaders, stakeholders, and clients. You will also need to maintain the relationship with other Deloitte marketing sales and pursuit support practitioners. Additionally, you will actively participate in the continuous improvement of our sales operations including, go-to market initiatives, innovating our offering and our overall sales strategy. About the team
Our Higher Education practice is the undisputed leader in Canada, containing the best and brightest consultants and serving the industry for over 20 years. Our clients see the rapid changes happening in their institutions and look to us for guidance:from modernized student experiences, to back-office technology optimization, to driving informed decision via AI and big-data, all while navigating the future of work and future of education. We have experienced team members coast-to-coast and weare truly a national team. Our nature is collegial and our impact is insightful. Enough about us, let's talk about you
Are you someone with:
- Minimum 10+ years of sales experience, with at least 5 years selling professional services into the Higher Education space (Higher Education direct employment experience is an asset),
- Demonstrated ability to train and mentor others in professional sales,
- A good understanding of the Higher Education business, pain points, and an ability to converse with business leaders in this industry,
- Ability to maintain and foster senior relationships with business and Industry leaders,
- Experience working with medium and/or large consulting firms like Deloitte,
- Strong expertise in asset transformation, advisory and growth
- Experience improving and innovating sales processes,
- Experience in driving sales from initial conversations, through proposals, presentations, and negotiation,
- Passion for Higher Education, including current trends, and forward-thinking n what the changing landscapes may look like in 10-15 years
- Aligned to a mindset and can think of, challenge, create and sell unique solutions to benefit our clients and their employees.
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally. Job Segment:
Consulting, Manager, Marketing Manager, CRM, Technology, Management, Marketing
Management and Executive