Our client is looking for Senior Fullstack PHP Developers to help build the next generation of their e-commerce products that millions of users use!
What & Why:
- 5+ years of Senior PHP Development experience.
- PHP backend and Vuejs Frontend. Laravel framework
- AWS experience is an asset.
Newly created role as the company as the company is going through a massive growth phase! Exciting opportunity to work with one of the world’s leading marketplaces for designs and be involved in planning for their next generation of E-Commerce products.
Exciting opportunity to work in a small tight knit team and build something that millions of users use. Big impact on the customers and lots of opportunities to make an impact on their products.
Fully remote. Very flexible culture where developers can choose their hours.
You will bring the following education, skills and experience to the role:
- Must have 5+ years of Fullstack PHP experience
- AWS experience required
- Demonstrated skills with PHP and Laravel. Open to Vue, React or Angular for FE experience.
- Hands-on experience with relational databases (SQL), in-memory databases (Redis, Memcache), and search engines (ElasticSearch).
- Hands-on experience with automated testing frameworks such as PHPUnit, Jest, and Cypress.
- Knowledge of building and operating software in AWS.
- Understanding of cloud based deployment and rollback patterns.
- Experience writing technical documentation and communicating via technical design.
If the sound of this opportunity excites you, and you’re confident that it’s a good fit for your experience and career goals, then we’d love to hear from you! Please send your updated resume to us by applying to this posting and one of our awesome team of recruiters will be in touch.
Software and Programming Information Technology