A career in Products and Technology is an opportunity to bring PwC's strategy to life by driving products and technology into everything we deliver. Our clients expect us to bring the right people and the right technology to solve their biggest problems; Products and Technology is here to help PwC meet that challenge and accelerate the growth of our business. We have skilled technologists, data scientists, product managers and business strategists who are using technology to accelerate change.\n\nReporting to the Products & Technology Strategy Leader, this role is responsible for providing best-in-class digital and technology strategy and delivery in support of internal clients and business units at PwC. The person in this role will act as a strategic advisor, providing best-in-class guidance, leading the support and execution of work streams associated with their stakeholder's Digital Transformation and Products & Technology agenda. The Senior Digital Strategist is responsible for assisting in the development of each DXT's digital and technology strategy, supporting the delivery of work streams that follow while ensuring the DXT's current technology stack is operating effectively and priorities are strategized and resourced against at speed. The Senior Digital Strategist will act as a single point of contact and key driver of their client's Digital Transformation Team (henceforth referred to as 'DXT') representing PwC's Products & Technology business. They will work alongside other Product & Technology teams to ensure their client's digital needs and future state is rightfully considered.Purpose-led work you'll be part of
As a Digital Strategist, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Digital Strategy & Delivery (60%)
• Continuously develop and stay up-to-date on all digital and technology related knowledge regarding their clients business unit (DXT) - both internally and externally - to become the subject matter expert for digital strategy and transformation within a dedicated business portfolio
• Research emerging technologies and develop an understanding of market best practices and technology strategies across relevant industries to the DXT being serviced
• Manage the DXT's full funnel of digital initiatives (both active and future initiatives) and lead in the prioritization of work streams needed to accomplish said initiatives
• Support and lead in the decisions and tactics needed to execute on any given initiative (imports, alliances, new builds)
• Own the production of insights and reporting metrics for continuous improvement
Relationship Management (20%)
• Act as a single point of contact between the DXT and the Products & Technology organization, providing them with best-in-class technology strategy services
• Oversee and ensure the success of all analyses and execution of digital transformation initiatives on behalf of the DXT
• Continuously maintain and communicate knowledge of resourcing capacity and align teams against prioritized initiatives at speed, conversing cross-functionally through the entire P&T org
Leadership / Operations (20%)
• Develop and support in the execution of KPIs that align to firm strategy
• Support and ensure the delivery against strategic objectives and KPIs
• Contribute, alongside other Strategy team leaders, in the analysis of operating data and in suggesting new ways of working to support team KPIs
• Lead connectivity of DXT work and insights to broader DXO strategy
• Ensure the success of the Strategy team by displaying leadership skills, inspiring organizational coherence, and suggesting new ideas and best practices
• Work in a teaming environment, building and sustaining relationships with peers and colleagues Experiences and skills you'll use to solve
• Relevant work experience
• Must have a strong understanding of process design and technology
• Highly developed and proven ability to quickly learn new technologies and develop new methodologies
• Experience using agile methodologies when conducting work
• A demonstrated commitment to valuing differences, developing and coaching diverse teams, and ensuring diverse perspectives are heard
• Travel 10% of the time to PwC offices and/or client sites via train, airplane and/or car for client meetings, roadshows and/or stakeholder presentations Why you'll love PwC
We're inspiring and empowering our people to change the world. Powered by the latest technology, you'll be a part of amazing teams helping public and private clients build trust and deliver sustained outcomes. This purpose-led work, and our continuous development environment, will take your career to the next level. We reward your impact, and support your wellbeing, through a competitive compensation package, inclusive benefits and flexibility programs that will help you thrive in work and life. Learn more about us at http://pwc.com/ca/whypwc . Your Application to PwC
We embrace new technology to deliver securely and differently for our candidates. To protect your personal information, apply at http://pwc.com/ca/careers and visit http://pwc.com/ca/applytopwc to learn more about what your recruitment experience could look like.
Putting the safety of our people and clients first as we look to a hybrid future
At this time, PwC does not require, but strongly encourages, full vaccination in order to access its offices. Some of our clients may require vaccination and other restrictions to be in place to access their premises. You may, therefore, be required to be vaccinated and comply with all other restrictions where applicable. At PwC, the future ways of work will be a hybrid of in-person and virtual, allowing choice and flexibility to explore new ways of working and collaborating, based on client, team and individual needs.
At PwC Canada, our most valuable asset is our people and we grow stronger as we learn from one another. We're committed to creating an equitable and inclusive community of solvers where everyone feels that they truly belong. We understand that experience comes in many forms and building trust in society and solving important problems is only possible if we reflect the mosaic of the society we live in.
We're committed to providing accommodations throughout the application, interview, and employment process. If you require an accommodation to be at your best, please let us know during the application process.