Paladin Security: Making the World a Safer and Friendlier Place! Do you have superior customer service skills and a passion for helping people? Are you able to think quickly on your feet and defuse difficult situations? Your track record of handling a great deal of responsibility combined with your varied life experience and enthusiasm for a job well done make you an ideal candidate for our team! The Paladin Difference starts with our guards; we're the best because we hire the best. We believe in promoting from within, respecting people and their differences, providing high quality service and always having fun! If you think you have what it takes to join our team, we want to meet you!
Job Skills / Requirements To:
All Security PersonnelFrom:
Mitchell Long Re:
Niagara Rapid Response - Vehicle Required City:
Niagara Falls. ONStatus:
(0800-2000/ 2000-0800 hrs.)Pay Rate:
$16.75/hr. "Rates are based on a leveling system"Job Description:
At the time of the interview applicant must be able to produce proof of completion of the following prerequisites:
- Working on assigned shifts, you will provide proactive and reactive security patrols and respond to incidents.
- You will be required to write reports and investigate routine incidents, as well as respond to coded emergencies in a quick and efficient manner.
- The use of 2-way radio, monitoring situations with surveillance cameras and equipment.
- You should display excellent customer service skills and be able to work with people.
- In this role, it is essential that you are physically fit and able to stand and walk for long periods of time.
Successful completion of the following requirements provided by Paladin are mandatory prior to placement:
- Immunization Record
- COVID Double Vaccination
- A Valid Ontario Security Guard License
- Vulnerable Sector Check
- Proficient in English (both oral and written)
- G or G2 Ontario Drivers License
- Must pocess a personal vehicle
- Pocess a reliable vehicle
- First Aid & CPR - Level C
- Management of Aggressive Behavior
- Use of Force
- Report Writing
- Additional courses as assigned
Certification Requirements (Any)
Vulnerable Sector Check
Valid G Licence
Standard First Aid, CPR Level C
Valid Security Licence
Additional Information / Benefits
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those applicants that are short listed will be contacted for an interview.
This job reports to the Clients Service Manager
This is a Full-Time
position 1st Shift
, 3rd Shift
Number of Openings for this position: 5