We’re looking for a client-facing engineer with strong communication skills, a passion for technology, and teaching technology with an unparalleled desire to help our clients solve some of their biggest challenges. As a Sales Engineer, you will have an opportunity to make an impact by positioning our product to our enterprise clients.
As a Sales Engineer, you will draft and deliver presentations, demonstrate the features of company products, and create customized software solutions for the client. To ensure success as a Sales Engineer, you should have in-depth knowledge of software systems, a passion for sales, and high-level communications skills.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for customer satisfaction, a “scale-up” mindset, have ambitions to grow in their career in tandem with SkyHive’s rapid growth, and a strong work ethic. The successful candidate for this role will be flexible and comfortable with ambiguity and operating under short deadlines.
SkyHive is a high-growth technology company serving Fortune 500 and government clients on four continents. This is a demanding role in an extremely fast-paced and rapidly changing environment. All SkyHivers work extremely hard but are rewarded with truly unique professional experiences. We encourage you to reach out to any SkyHive employee to hear their experiences first-hand.
SkyHive has a unique culture. It hires for overall fit, not for role. We look at the “complete package” with applicants and take significant steps to ensure that the company is held accountable for meeting each employee’s career goals while ensuring company and client goals are met. We hire for “tours of duty”; roles change and evolve as the needs of SkyHive and its clients change. We believe a lifelong “role”, or “career” is a thing of the past. People evolve and so do companies and we reflect this in how we assemble and grow our team.
- Understand complex customer business problems
- Proficiency in delivering software demonstrations in-person and virtually
- Map customer problems and systems to SkyHive solutions
- Document and outline customer internal systems and technologies
- Establish confidence in recommendations via product expertise, technical phone calls, workflow outlines, RFP/RFI responses, product roadmap discussions & business process diagrams
- Articulate selected recommendations
- Deliver trusted, long-term, high ROI solutions
- Work with Sales & Delivery to deliver on revenue targets
- Demonstrate expert-level proficiency of the SkyHive platform, including all current and future features
- Leverage knowledge gained from production deployments and customer experiences
- Communicate as well as champion SkyHive’s leadership in security, compliance, and ethical AI
- 2+ years prior experience within a Solutions/Pre-sales role selling SaaS solutions and concepts
- Experience with HCM systems (preferred) such as Workday, SAP SuccessFactors, etc. or CRM systems
- BS/BA degree or equivalent in relevant work experience
- Labor market intelligence tools & technologies
- Experience with technical business documentation like workflow diagrams, proposals, SOWs, RFPs and RFIs, etc.
- Proven experience working with employees at all levels of an organization
- Familiarity with system integration methods such as web services, SOAP APIs & REST APIs
What we look for in all of our candidates
- A strong work ethic and demonstrated commitment to delivering on-time to clients
- Accountability – a demonstrated “no-nonsense” attitude to delivering excellence to customers
- Detail-oriented – an ability to think critically about challenges & design efficient & effective solutions
- Integrity – keeping your commitments to the team, customers, and SkyHive stakeholders
At SkyHive, our purpose is to democratize labor opportunities around the world so that we can all benefit from a more capable workforce and a more efficient global economy. We’ve built the world’s only Quantum Labor Analytics platform to optimize human economies in real-time for companies, communities, and countries.
Essential to global economic empowerment, SkyHive allows people to future-proof themselves and their workforce faster than ever before. By marrying economic theory with workforce modeling and human analytics, we illuminate the reskilling journey and provide customers with a capable and future-proof workforce that closes the skills gap with speed and efficiency unleashing human potential for individuals, organizations, and governments.
Named a top AI innovation by Forbes and a Gartner Cool Vendor in HCM, SkyHive is cognifying the world’s labor economy and fundamentally changing how we work, learn, and live.
Through supporting enterprise and government customers across all industries and geographies globally, SkyHive is focused on strengthening the overall economic resilience of workforces and communities.
What do we offer?
- Opportunity to get your foot in the door of a fast-growing tech company
- Collaborative team environment
- Comprehensive health benefits package
- Three weeks paid vacation to start, paid holidays, and birthday leave!
- Stock options
- Social Impact Organization with Certified B-Corp Status
- Paid & unpaid volunteer time off
- Opportunity to explore other departments as training and career continue.
- Professional development assistance program
Sales and Marketing