As part of the Learning + Leadership team you will have the opportunity to lead the planning and implementation of Product Onboarding Programming.
Who- the Company:
Exciting opportunity to join a Vancouver based fast-growing performance apparel company and one of Vancouver’s finest! Our client is an equitable, inclusive and growth -oriented organization and known for their collaborative team culture.
What- the Role:
The Program Manager for the Product Team manages active projects and sustainment of Learning + Leadership development programs that are specific to the Product Team.
The purpose of the Learning + Leadership team is to support our client’s collective in discovering, developing, and activating their unique potential for the world.
- Lead the planning and implementation of Product Onboarding Programming
- Drive the execution of project goals through project plan creation and maintenance, issue identification, project governance and oversight
- Support Initiative Leaders to define strategy, roadmaps and Key Performance Initiatives (KPIs)
- Lead project scope definition, design and implementation
- Partner with change and training leads, talent acquisition partners, subject matter experts, project sponsors and other stakeholders to execute against initiative deliverables
- Lead the planning, implementation and adoption of new onboarding programming
- Deliver regular project updates to Initiative Leader and other cross-functional leaders
- Manage workplans, status, and budget reporting for projects
- Assess program impact, engagement, and evaluate learning outcomes
Who – the Candidate:
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in project management, strategy, operations or other related field, preferably in a vertically integrated, global retail environment
- Proven track record of managing multiple diverse projects within related field
- Experience creating or managing onboarding programs preferred
- Ability to interface with Product leadership, subject matter experts, business users and talent acquisition partners to solve complex business problems
- Demonstrated capacity to manage multiple priorities, work in a fast, changing environment and deliver high quality product under tight timelines
Competitive hourly rate commensurate with level of experience
location is Vancouver, but open to remote-working conditions across Canada
When & How to Apply:
This search is moving very quickly. Swim will be presenting short-listed candidates directly to the hiring team for consideration.
Human Resources Information Technology