Terms of employment: Full time, permanent
Job location: 595 Burrard Street, 12th Floor, Vancouver, BC, V7X 1L4
Salary range: $79,997 to $116,400 commensurable with experience
Language requirement: English
As a Program Manager within Supply Chain, you will have the opportunity to own Sales & Operations (S&OP) planning at the highest level for fast growing Amazon's physical stores. You will have a holistic view of supply and demand within the Amazon network and be an integral part in creating and implementing large scale strategic initiatives in inventory management, fulfillment optimization, delivery speed, transportation cost, labor capacity management and more - all with the goal of better serving our customers. You will make data driven decisions and manage stakeholder relationships while planning and executing within an ever-growing environment.
Your key responsibilities will include:
• Own 13-week planning horizon for the physical store network and build Inbound, Outbound and Reverse Logistics volume plans.
• Dive deep into data to identify opportunities to improve cost, speed, and network design of the entire supply chain.
• Continuously measure and evaluate the departmental KPIs against goals in order to define and execute corrective actions.
• Drive standardization and automation of S&OP tools and processes to ensure scalability in a fast-growing network.
• Collaborating and influencing team members, working with other business groups, and presenting projects to senior leadership on a regular basis.
• Establish and continuously improve communication flows between all operational partners to optimize customer experience and cost in planning functions.
• Work closely with the other stakeholders including network/topology planning and design, capacity planning, inventory placement, customer experience and backlog management, continuously optimizing for customer experience and fulfillment efficiency.
• Partner with the global teams on system feature/logic improvements, and with local team on process improvements;
• Working within various time constraints to meet business critical needs, often managing multiple, time-sensitive and high priority initiatives, while measuring and identifying activities performed and meeting service requirements.BASIC QUALIFICATIONS
• Bachelor's Degree in Business, Engineering, Operations, Supply Chain, Transportation, Logistics, or related field.
• 1 year of experience delivering and influencing business processes using data analysis, modelling and forecasting.
• 3 years of experience working in a highly complex analytical environment preferably in Supply Chain, Logistics or Transportation.
• 1 year of experience writing SQL scripts for analysis and reporting (SQL, MySQL);
• 1 year of experience in data mining;
• 1 year of experience finding new solutions/ designing innovative methods, systems and processes.PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
All applicants must meet all qualifications listed above.
Benefits: Amazon provides a full range of benefits for our global employees and their eligible family members. This position is eligible for further pay increases and bonuses at the company's discretion. Eligible employees may also receive signing bonuses and Amazon Restricted Stock Units.
While they might vary from location to location, Amazon benefits for Canada may include: • Health Care • Savings Plans • Income Protection • Paid Time Off • Signing Bonuses • Employee Stock Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected status. If you would like to request an accommodation, please notify your Recruiter.
Transportation and Warehousing Operations and Logistics