It can be a smile, remembering a name, or maybe even just a wave at the end of the day. Perhaps it's an unwavering desire to know about every product and service found within our walls and on our shelves. But whatever it is for you, we want to empower you to feel confident in unleashing it. Because at the Home Depot, the world's largest home improvement retailer, we know that the difference in our associates is what makes the difference for our customers. Discover how you can help others achieve their home improvement dreams. Apply to work at The Home Depot today.Pro Associates
(PAs) provide outstanding customer service for our Pro customers by processing quick and accurate transactions. PAs are responsible for asking probing project-related questions to drive customer acquisition. They will be knowledgeable about Pro loyalty programs, credit solutions and everyday value and pricing. A PAs will enhance the value of the Home Depot by responding to questions at the Pro desk, building orders and transitioning Managed Accounts to the Pro Account Sales Associate (PASA).We're looking for individuals who can:
• Performing fast and accurate customer service during all interactions with commercial customers of The Home Depot.
• Coordinating register check out, phone sales and online transactions and following up on a current and future Pro deliveries.
• Assisting PASA in driving PRO Loyalty programs by increasing customer registration and transitioning customer quote creation.
• Recognizing and identifying merchandise, reports, tickets and UPC labels.
• Encouraging a productive work environment by being willing to support in secondary departments as necessary.The kind of Associates we're looking for will possess:
• Strong interpersonal & computer skills.
• An action-oriented attitude and the ability to adapt in a fast-paced environment.
• The drive to increase Home Depot's Pro customer base.
• Ability to follow all safety policies and procedures.Additional
• Individuals should be flexible to be scheduled from Monday-Saturday between 6am - 6pm.
• You'll be active and on your feet in this position, including ladder climbing and lifting.
• Our ideal candidate will have a combination of sales, retail and home improvement industry experience.
• Multilingualism is an asset.Closing Statement
Thank you for applying to The Home Depot Canada. If helping people comes to you as naturally as smiling, then our customer-facing career opportunities may be a perfect fit you. Please note applications will only be accepted online and only those candidates under consideration will be contacted. The Home Depot Canada is committed to diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Customer Service and Support Retail