Line of Service
HR FunctionManagement Level
Senior AssociateJob Description & Summary
A career within People and Organisation services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients reset their talent strategies and deliver extraordinary business results through their people. We focus on evaluating and managing their unique challenges so our clients can maximise their return on the overall investment in human capital. You'll gain a tremendous depth of expertise in all aspects of human capital, including creating sustainable value through people culture and change, designing compensation and retirement strategies, and improving human capital operations.Important point to consider
COVID-19 Vaccination Policy : Putting the safety of our people and clients first as we look to a hybrid future: The health, well-being and safety of our colleagues, clients, and communities is our number one priority. Vaccinations have proven to reduce the risk of COVID-19. Effective Friday, October 1, 2021, PwC Canada requires all partners, staff, contractors and visitors to be fully-vaccinated when entering a PwC location, subject to applicable legal exemptions. At PwC, the future ways of work will be a hybrid of in-person and virtual, allowing choice and flexibility to explore new ways of working and collaborating. Read this press release for further details . What you'll create and do
As a Senior Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Work with other talented PwC professionals on high-profile engagements, you will have diverse and challenging opportunities to bring your expertise to and to lead in the following areas:
• HR Organization Design, HR Function Effectiveness and Design, HR Technology Roadmap (SAP, Oracle, Workday, Payroll, etc.), People Strategy, Workforce Planning, People Analytics and Insight
• Develop new skills outside of comfort zone What you'll bring to this role
• An interest in upskilling for a digital world and technology trends, an openness to learning new tools and adapting how you work
• A demonstrated commitment to valuing differences and working alongside diverse people and perspectives
• A preference to have secret or reliable security clearance for Federal Government
• You have relevant professional consulting experience, delivering service in industries such as Public Sector (including Federal Government) clients as well as across other in industries such as Financial Services, Telecom, Retail, Energy or Utilities
•Fluent in English and French (written, verbal, professional presentation)
• Business Acumen: You demonstrate analytical thinking and produce high quality deliverables that create sustainable value. You support business development activities including the production of proposals
• Technical Capabilities: You use leading people and organization practices and methodologies.
• You are ambitious in building your technical depth and breadth
• Demonstrated experience of HR function transformation in either a consulting or in-house capacity in a leadership role
• Exposure to cloud-based technology implementations either from an Org Design or Change Management perspective
• Experience leading client workshops
• Implementation and technical support experience
• Creation of documentation and training materials
• Knowledge transfer to clients and training of super user
• Exceptional written and verbal communication capabilities
• Client Relationships: You communicate (written and verbal) with impact, build relationships with an open mind and are passionate about client service excellence.
• Global Acumen: You engage productively in complex, changing environment
• Whole Leadership: You lead teams and create and contribute to the development of thought leaders Why you'll love working for PwC
At PwC, we support you through a range of financial and non-financial rewards and benefits. Discover a life that works for you with our diverse, inclusive and flexible culture. To learn how you can grow and shine in your career at PwC, please visit: https://www.pwc.com/ca/whypwc See how you can create your future at PwC
www.pwc.com/ca/en/careers/create-your-future.html Get to know us
Check out our careers blog to hear what our people have to say and discover a place where you can bring your passions and whole self to work. https://www.pwc.com/ca/en/careers/blog.html Applying at PwC
At PwC, we embrace new technology where you will learn to innovate and deliver differently. For Administrative, Specialist, Associate, Senior Associate, and Manager roles you may have the opportunity to participate in an on-demand video interview. To learn more about our innovative cloud-based online application interview process click here: https://www.pwc.com/ca/applytopwc
We take your privacy seriously. To protect your personal information, please submit your application directly through PwC Canada Careers: https://www.pwc.com/ca/en/careers.html Education
(if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred: Certifications
(if blank, certifications not specified) Required SkillsOptional Skills Desired Languages
(If blank, desired languages not specified) Travel Requirements
Not SpecifiedAvailable for Work Visa Sponsorship?
NoGovernment Clearance Required?
NoJob Posting End Date
June 30, 2022
PwC is committed to building a diverse workforce representative of the communities we serve. We encourage and are pleased to consider all qualified candidates, without regard to race, colour, citizenship, religion, sex, marital / family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, aboriginal status, age, disability or persons who may require an accommodation, to apply.
Every day we see how people make businesses great. But it's not only about skills. If your experience is close to what we're looking for, please consider applying. We recognize that experience comes in many forms, and passionate teams reimagine the possible. Create your future at PwC.
PwC s'engage à bâtir une équipe diversifiée et représentative des collectivités qu'il sert. Nous invitons toutes les personnes qualifiées, sans égard à leur appartenance ethnique, leur race, leur religion, leur sexe, leur orientation sexuelle, leur identité sexuelle, leur statut d'autochtone, leur âge, leur handicap ou leurs besoins en matière d'adaptation du milieu de travail, à présenter leur candidature, qu'il nous fera plaisir d'examiner.
Chaque jour, nous voyons des personnes participer à l'essor des entreprises. Ce n'est pas seulement une question de compétences. Si votre expérience se rapproche de ce que nous recherchons, n'hésitez pas à postuler. Nous sommes conscients que l'expérience peut prendre diverses formes et que des équipes de passionnés peuvent réinventer le possible. Créez votre avenir chez PwC.