We are looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated customer experience specialist to enhance our customer experiences. You will be tracking all points of customer engagement, addressing customer queries, and identifying ways to improve our customer services.
To ensure success as a customer experience specialist, you should exhibit in-depth knowledge of customer engagement channels and experience in a similar industry. A top-notch customer experience specialist will be someone whose expertise results in excellent customer relationship management and a positive brand image.
Customer Experience Specialist Responsibilities:
Customer Experience Specialist Requirements:
- Tracking customer experiences across online and offline channels, devices, and touchpoints.
- Collaborating with IT developers, as well as the production, marketing, and sales teams to enhance customer services and brand awareness.
- Aligning customer experience strategies with marketing initiatives. as well as informing customers about new product features and functionalities.
- Identifying customer needs and taking proactive steps to maintain positive experiences.
- Responding to customer queries in a timely and effective manner, via phone, email, social media, or chat applications.
- Analyzing customer feedback on product ranges and new releases, as well as preparing reports.
- Performing product tests, evaluating after-sales and support services, and facilitating improvements.
- Documenting processes and logging technical issues, as well as customer compliments and complaints.
- Keeping informed of industry trends and new CRM technologies.
- A bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, advertising, business management, or in a related field preferred.
- At least 2 years' experience as a customer experience specialist, or a similar customer support role.
- Extensive experience in gathering and interpreting customer experience information.
- Solid knowledge of online customer engagement platforms and channels.
Administrative Customer Service and Support Management and Executive