At McDonald's Canada, people are the foundation of our business. For over 50 years, the health and well-being of our crew, guests and communities have been of the utmost importance to us, and we know that now, more than ever, these things are top concerns for candidates like yourself. To learn about the ways we are keeping our crew and guests safe, please click here .
We are more than just your local restaurant. We are a collection of hardworking small-business owners, students working part-time, career builders, and active seniors getting the most out of life. Did you know that from coast to coast, we serve delicious choices to more than 2.5 million people in over 1,400 locations every day or that we have proudly helped more than 300,000 Canadian families with sick kids through Ronald McDonald House Charities? Job Description
How about the chance to work for one of the world's most recognizable brands. A company that provides the support and training to help you realize your ambitions on all fronts: Professionally, personally, financially. To grow by tapping into a network that spans across the globe. And have to ability to help great causes like Ronald McDonald House, which helped more than 300,000 Canadian families with sick kids. If that sounds compelling to you, then we'd love to hear from you.YOU.
You understand that service isn't just a transaction. It's about making a connection. You don't lead by rules, you lead by example. You have high expectations and consistently raise the bar for not only yourself, but also your team. When confronted with a situation you're able to assess and problem solve with confidence. You put people before profit, knowing that creating a positive culture leads to happier, more engaged staff who will deliver a better experience for your guests.YOUR OPPORTUNITY.
- Instilling a sense of pride within your co-workers.
- Inspiring a team and to create a culture that helps deliver the world's best QSR experience.
- Participating in local events that positively impact your community
- Upholding our renowned cleanliness methodology.
- Building sales and profits, which in turn build your value, professionally and financially.
• Previous experience of 1to 3 years as a McDonald's Shift Manager or as a Hospitality Manager is required.
• Must be available to work flexible shifts - Days - Evenings - Overnights - Weekends - Holidays
• Have the ability to work in a fast pace environment while providing excellent guestservice.
• Possess a good understanding of labor costs and food costs.
• Have the ability to train, motivate and lead a team.
• Must have excellent leadership, organizational, communication and multi-tasking skills.Additional Information
Do you like working in a fast paced environment? Do you enjoy interacting with guests and teammates daily? Are you outgoing and motivated? Then we have the job for you!
We are currently recruiting Manager's for a Brand New McDonald's location in St. Mary's, Ontario and we would love to have you part of the team!
Projected opening of the location is in December 2021, however we are looking to hire and train ASAP in one of our Stratford locations.
We offer ...
- Competitive Salary
- Benefits package
- Extensive training and classes
- Paid Safety, First Aid and Food Safety training
- Advancement Opportunities
- Free meals while working
- Performance Bonus Programs
- Regular Performance and Wage Reviews
- Archways to Opportunities College Partnership Program
- Free Uniforms
- Management Outings
If you are able to start training with us in the neat future and have transportation to train in one of our Stratford locations we would love to hear from you!
Please apply online and/or send resume and any questions to, firstname.lastname@example.org