Permanent Primary Location:
Multiple Locations, Canada All Available Locations:
Toronto; Calgary; Edmonton; Montreal; Ottawa; Vancouver
Partner with clients to solve their most complex business problems
Be encouraged to deepen your technical skills...whatever those may be
Lead projects and teams to make an impact that matters Are you passionate about solving complex analytical problems, learning about the latest in cutting-edge AI, developing and nurturing client relationships and leading project teams? If you answered yes, then we have an opportunity waiting for you!What will your typical day look like?
As a Manager, AI Strategy
, you will assume full life cycle responsibility to lead and manage client engagements and lead and AI Strategy services engagements (projects) within your focus area to deliver best-of-breed solutions for clients' business problems. The role includes leading a team to analyze client issues, leading streams of work within projects, presenting innovative approaches to deliver results, and developing recommendations, proposals and presentations for client engagements.
In this role, you will :
About the team Deloitte Omnia AI, Deloitte's Artificial Intelligence practice
- Offer expertise in Artificial Intelligence, Data/Analytics Strategy, operating model design, and business case development
- Contribute knowledge of foundational capabilities required to enable AI such data governance/management
- Provide awareness of disruptive trends and industry activity to advise clients on their AI Strategy
- Design AI and Analytics roadmaps for clients based on readiness, aspirations and vision.
- Nurture client relationships, coach and monitor Deloitte professionals with a continuous focus on personal and professional learning and growth, and achieving highest levels of quality performance commensurate with the expectations of a World-leading Professional Services Firm
is comprised of specialized experts with hands-on experience, and cutting-edge information assets that facilitate successful Artificial Intelligence (AI) transformations. We develop AI-enabled solutions to address all aspects of a client's transformative journey with disciplined focus on business outcomes.
Our AI Strategy team
focuses on developing and delivering AI Strategy offerings to a variety of national and global clients across industries. Because of our continuous growth, we are looking to add an experienced individual with extensive hands-on work experience developing cutting-edge strategic programs ideally in the data, analytics or AI domains.Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone with:
- Entrepreneurial attitude, desire to create new business, ability to inspire followership amongst team members
- 5+ years of consulting experience in a Strategic role with a reputable Professional Services, Consulting or Advisory Firms and/or other organizations (including start-ups)
- Strong experience in strategy and/or technology enabled business transformation, innovation ideation, evaluation and adoption, strategic effectiveness and strategic model design, review, and management
- Strong experience with Data & Analytics agile project management end-to-end, including planning & budgeting, resourcing and delivery
- Experience with enterprise data and analytics concepts including operating model definition, data governance programs, analytical use case identification and best practices for data management
- Superior written and verbal communication skills, including presentation and facilitation skills, and strong attention to detail
- Structured problem-solving skills and logical thinking, as well as ability to develop and present new ideas and conceptualize new approaches and solutions
- Master of Business Administration or Masters of Management in Analytics is preferred
If you believe you have what it takes to be a successful member of our team please apply now. We know your career is important to you and it's important to us, too. The Manager, AI Strategy role is just the first step of a highly successful career we can help you build. The time is right for you to join Deloitte. Get your career off to great start. What impact will you make?Why Deloitte?
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities!Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates that represents the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes candidates from Indigenous communities in support of living our values and our commitments to our Reconciliation Action Plan .We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.Job Segment:
Consulting, Manager, Data Management, Project Manager, Technology, Strategy, Management, Data
Management and Executive