Permanent Primary Location:
Multiple Locations, Canada All Available Locations:
Toronto; Montreal; Ottawa
Learn from deep subject matter experts through mentoring and on the job coaching
Partner with clients to solve their most complex problems
Be encouraged to deepen your technical skills...whatever those may be
Are you passionate about new and leading automation technology solutions? Are you driven to learn about them and keep up with market evolution? We want to hear from you!What will your typical day look like?
This role sits within the Omnia AI team of Deloitte Consulting, which encompasses Intelligent automation (IA). As a consultant in this group, you will deliver our Intelligent Automation solutions: robotic process automation, intelligent character recognition, chatbots/virtual assistants and artificial intelligence.
Primary responsibilities include:
Analyzing and understanding the business processes before identifying and communicating the technical software requirements.
Create business cases for the deployment of robotic and cognitive automation.
Map current state, design solution, implement robot, test and deploy in a context of client operating model transformation.
Design process solutions in accordance to standard design principles & conventions.
Configuring new automated processes and objects using core workflow principles that are efficient, well- structured, maintainable and easy to understand.
Support existing processes and implement change requirements as part of a structured change control process.
Deliver training curriculum for client stakeholders (e.g. technology, process, train-the-trainer, online-solutions).
Ensure communication within Deloitte's network of Intelligent Automation experts on typical process, methodology, tools and RPA principles.
As a Manager you will:
Focus on the delivery of client work and lead a cross-service line team for major deliverables and projects. In addition, Managers should undertake practice development and business management activities to help grow the intelligent automation practice as well as aligning to an industry to exploit depth of knowledge and professional experience.
Working as a key business partner to high profile clients, you'll have the chance to develop your expertise from strategy to execution, as well as in delivery and implementation. As a Manager, you'll be able to put your own creative ideas into practice as you take ownership of deliverables and resources on transformation projects, and hone your commercial skills.
You will assume real ownership of projects and key stakeholders at executive levels as you help them execute their strategy to build an efficient analytics organization, processes and supporting technology.
Design and develop tailor-made solutions, strengthen our presence in the market, identify revenue-generating opportunities and get involved in proposal writing, pitch presentations, etc.
Build global trusted relationships with key clientsAbout the team
In this age of disruption, organizations need to navigate the future with confidence, embracing decision making with clear, data-driven choices that deliver enterprise value in a dynamic business environment.
The Intelligent Automation team leverages the power of machine learning, data, analytics, RPA and other cognitive technologies to uncover hidden relationships from vast troves of data, generate insights, drive new and enhanced front and back office business solutions and inform decision-making.
We help clients transform their business by architecting organizational intelligence programs and differentiated strategies to win in their chosen markets.
Intelligent Automation team will work with our clients to:
• Leverage automation, cognitive and science-based techniques to bring efficiencies in processes, predict scenarios and prescribe actions
• Implement large-scale automation programs including governance and the integration of structured and unstructured data to generate insights leveraging cloud-based platformsEnough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone with:
• Bachelor or Masters' Degree in any relevant discipline
• Minimum 8 years of working in managerial position with experience in project management, people management and software delivery
• Understanding of SDLC Waterfall and Agile Development Methodologies
• Experience in delivery Intelligent Automation Solution using market established RPA tool such as BluePrism, UiPath, Automation Anywhere
• Certification in UiPath (advanced), Automation Anywhere (master) or BluePrism (professional) is highly preferred
• Understanding of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
• Knowledge of process analysis, re-engineering and optimization preferably within Financial Services
• Experience with Data Analytics tools and databases
• Strong client relationship skills, including an ability to independently engage with clients
• Strong analytical skills, excellent oral and written communication skills in English, be self-motivated and be able to work in stressful situations with changing priorities
• Driven, tenacity, client-focused, results-oriented with proven demonstration of sound business acumen, teamwork and leadership qualities
• An appreciation of the consulting lifestyle and ability to travel (both locally and abroad) is a pre-requisite to fit our short-term and long-term project assignments
• Confident in public speaking and presentation preparation Why Deloitte?
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
We are passionate about helping you launch your career at Deloitte. Prepped
is a free, digital and personalized, voluntary program that may provide the guidance and training you need to properly tackle your job search, and could prepare you for the next steps in the interview process. Prepped is currently only available in English, and is not a Deloitte created tool. Choosing to use or not use Prepped will not be weighted towards or against you. Get Prepped now at https://www.fullyprepped.ca/invite . Job Segment:
Consulting, Engineer, Manager, Business Manager, Cloud, Technology, Engineering, Management
Management and Executive