Looking for a Front-End Developer to put the face on an exciting startup technology. Mustered is a new and exciting SaaS startup with the aim to change the way that people work and live. It will empower workers to have better work-life balance by analyzing their activities to provide optimized work productivity and personal wellness.
We are looking for a front-end developer with expertise in React and React Native to build performant and highly interactive mobile apps on Web, iOS, and Android platforms. You will be responsible for the design, architecture, and building of these applications. You will also collaborate with the teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure.
Who you Are:
You are looking to take the experience you have gained over the years and take the next step in your career. You are on the lookout for something fresh, challenging, and meaningful. You want to work for an organization that values your contribution and involves you and your ideas in the company road map. You want to build a cool product where you can see the results of your commitment to quality. You see the opportunity to be on the ground floor of something exciting to make real changes in the workplace.
- React Native expertise (and/or React).
- At a minimum, a bachelor’s degree in Computing Science or Software Engineering.
- Good working knowledge of object-oriented programming.
- Rock-solid experience working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts.
- An understanding of REST APIs, Swagger, and offline storage.
- Experience with automated testing suites.
Would be a benefit if you have:
- Experience with Azure App Services, Azure AD B2C, and Cosmos DB
What you will do:
- Build pixel-perfect, visually, and functionality smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with each platform.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Participate in and improve our agile process.
- Help with the setup and maintenance of our automated build process in Azure DevOps.
Reporting to the Chief Technology Officer, you will be part of a small but growing startup team getting the product ready for launch and market. You will work remotely from anywhere in British Columbia, and compensation offered will be based on your previous experience.
Who we are:
Mustered is a tool to help people analyze their personal habits and use that information to optimize how they use their time. The goal is to help people do more with their time, by doing the right thing at the right time, and under the right conditions, for however they each work best.
We want to create a world where each individual can have the right balance of wellness and productivity so that they can improve results in their work-life and at home. This is a B2B product built to benefit both employees and employers.
We are a startup unit, incubated within an existing established business, with the forward-thinking innovation mindset of a startup, yet backed by the structure, resources, and experiences of an established business. Tsunami Solutions Ltd. boasts over 20 years of profitability in providing SaaS technology across North America.
With our forward-thinking ways, we intend to always look at the future, learn from the paths of others, and stand on their shoulders to reach new heights.
- User Empowerment. End-user designing with tangible value.
- Innovation. Embracing our core competencies, best practices, and modern methodologies to solve problems.
- Building for ourselves. Creating products and features which we want to use ourselves to better our own productivity and wellness.
- Respect. Respecting our people, and their expectations, strengths, and ideas. Respecting our users, and their needs, privacy, and emotions.
- Momentum. Making progress with confidence and drive, and moving forward even when paths change
- Team. Creating a cohesive team where the whole is greater than the sum of the parts, but each individual part matters greatly.
- Be real. Encouraging learning from failures and rewarding successes. Without valleys, there are no peaks.
How to apply:
Please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject:
“Mustered Developer 2021”
#42 - Apply Digital - Define Yourself as a Job Candidate