Please note: Applications must be submitted in ONE PDF file (Cover Letter, Resume, Unofficial Transcripts)
EY's people in more than 170 countries are committed to operating with integrity, quality, and professionalism in the provision of audit, tax, transaction, and advisory services. We strive to help all our people achieve their professional and personal goals through an inclusive environment that values everyone's contributions, appreciates diversity of thought, fosters growth, and provides continuous opportunities for development. Recognized as one of Canada's top employers, EY continually strives to be a great place to work.
Being part of a dynamic, growing organization offers an exciting career path full of opportunity. EY Advisory Services is a $4 billion global practice with 18,000 professionals. With an overall Advisory market of $150 billion, there's tremendous potential for growth - and we're prepared to tap into that potential. Our Advisory team takes a strategic approach to helping clients improve and sustain their business performance. In today's complex business environment that means understanding the relationship between risk and performance improvement and applying our knowledge to help clients achieve their business objectives.
You will experience ongoing professional development through diverse experiences, world-class learning and individually tailored coaching. That's how we develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all our stakeholders, and in so doing, play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities. Sound interesting? Well this is just the beginning. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
Within the Advisory service line we initially align our new interns to a sub-service line based on background, preference and need. While consulting professionals may sit within a sub-service line, our teams work closely together to solve client problems. As a new consultant, it is common to work on engagements that span our sub-service lines or industry teams, allowing for both depth and breadth of experience.We are currently seeking interns to join our Business Consulting practice from May - August 2020
. Students will select to join one of the following teams:
• Strategy • Supply Chain & Operations
• Program Management
• P eople Advisory Services (PAS) - Systems
Please see below for a description of each of these competencies. Available office locations are listed in the pre-screening questions. Please select your first and second choice. Responsibilities
• Establishing relationships with client personnel at appropriate levels. Consistently delivering quality client services. Monitoring progress, managing risks and ensuring key stakeholders are kept informed about progress and expected outcomes. Staying abreast of current business and industry trends relevant to the client's business
• Demonstrating ability to continuously learn, incorporate and apply new knowledge in the work environment. Possessing good business acumen. Remaining current on new developments in Advisory services, capabilities and industry knowledge
• Improving clients' efficiency and effectiveness through the design of their operations, processes, information technology and business functions
• Executing procedures, performing detailed data analysis, reaching conclusions, documenting results and suggesting ideas for efficiencies
• Taking full responsibility for tasks, including consistent review of own work to identify and improve an approach for producing high quality work products, while working under supervisionQualifications
• Pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree in business, engineering, computer science, information systems, or another related major
• All applicants must be graduating in December 2020 and onwards
• Relevant industry experience is an asset
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Proficient in MS Office, including MS Excel, MS Word and MS PowerPoint
• Tech savviness - willingness to learn how to use relevant tools/software's as needed
• Demonstrated project management, teaming, organizational, analytical and problem-solving skill
• Demonstrated integrity, values, principles, and work ethic
• Willing and able to learn and work independently with minimal supervision
• Effective organization and time management skills with the ability to work under pressure and adhere to project deadlines
• Integrity within a professional environment
• Successful candidates must be available to travel as needed within and outside of Canada and work in excess of standard hours when necessary
Strategy & Operations
Our Strategy teams work with senior client executives on issues that cut across the enterprise and have a fundamental impact on business performance. We help clients by delivering implementable solutions across four dimensions of competition:
• Innovation: "Nurture the next frontier of growth"
• Strategy: "Deliver profitable growth & defend your position"
• Customer: "Revolutionize the customer strategy & become a customer-centric organization"
• Operations: "Renovate the operating model to deliver on strategy"
We work collaboratively with client organizations and teams from across EY to deliver tangible results. Solutions are usually developed directly with client team members to ensure recommendations and impacts are meaningful and sustainable in efforts such as corporate and business unit strategy, innovation and digital transformation, customer experience, operating model re-design, intelligent automation, and strategic cost reduction. We are looking for accomplished, creative individuals who bring both analytical rigor and practical problem-solving capability to our growing team.Supply Chain & Operations
EY's Supply Chain & Operations group helps improve business performance by focusing on providing advisory services throughout the end-to-end supply chain that achieve measurable benefits in operational effectiveness and strategic decision making. Supply Chain & Operations also delivers professional services and participates in business development activities on strategic and priority accounts.People Advisory Services (PAS) - Systems
Our PAS professionals assist our clients in successfully managing and sustaining people, process and/or technology change. This may include the identification and management of stakeholders, leadership development, organizational design, training, cultural assessment and development, talent management, workforce strategies, and planning and executing key communications. Program Management
The Program Management team provides comprehensive services to design build and operate large complex transformational programs, including the following: PMO design, build and operate; Program transformation project management; Program delivery effectiveness. The goal is to support our clients' efforts to make their business units more effective and efficient and, where required, provide services in connection with the remediation and mitigation of process risk.How to ApplyTo apply, please attach your most recent cover letter, résumé, and unofficial transcripts in one PDF file .
Please note that only successful applicants will be contacted for an interview.
To apply please visit our Student Careers Page: www.ey.com/ca/apply
1. Please select the appropriate job posting
2. Log In or Register as a New User
3. Complete all required fields on each page
4. Attach your most recent cover letter, resume and unofficial transcript in one PDF file
Available sub-service lines and locations will be listed in the pre-screening questions. Please select your first and second choice. This posting will officially close on Sunday December 1, 2019 at 11:59 pm PST.
EY is committed to inclusiveness, equity and accessibility. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply.
Accounting Banking, Finance and Insurance