Permanent Primary Location:
Multiple Locations, Canada All Available Locations:
Montreal; Calgary; Ottawa; Toronto; Vancouver
Be encouraged to deepen your technical skills...whatever those may be.
Have many careers in one Firm.
Partner with clients to solve their most complex problems You have been combining your knowledge of SAP with your passion for analytics and advanced Data Management?You want to build solutions that will allow SAP customers to go further, by combining the best of the existing Data solutions (AI/ML/ETL/Data lakes...) and SAP solutions?Then we have an opportunity waiting for you!What will your typical day look like?
As a Data Engineer - SAP Analytics
within our Omnia AI practice
, you will be a team player to a portfolio of Deloitte's Omnia AI SAP engagements (projects). You will have the opportunity to be involved in the full life-cycle over AI projects, which includes contributing in proposal development and pursuit assistance, project delivery, and internal projects aiming to combine the best of the SAP portfolio and top data management applications.
You will be able to work on the largest and most advanced SAP projects on the market : in April, Deloitte has received four Pinnacle Awards, including large enterprise Partner of the Year for SAP S/4HANA, Partner of the Year for Delivery Excellence and Gartner Data & Analytics Service Provider leader.
Specifically, you will bring your expertise to SAP customers who want to transform their company into a data-driven organization. You will be able to leverage all the existing assets created by Deloitte around SAP and AI applications, and combine them with your knowledge to build perfectly tailored applications for each customer. Also, work with high profile clients on a variety of Canadian and international engagements, including opportunity to travel across Canada and internationally (as needed). About the team Deloitte Omnia, Deloitte's Artificial Intelligence practice
is comprised of specialized experts with hands-on experience, and cutting-edge information assets that facilitate successful Artificial Intelligence (AI) transformations. We develop AI-enabled solutions to address all aspects of a client's transformative journey with disciplined focus on business outcomes.
Our Data Modernization & Analytics team
helps clients design and implement the data platform architectures - be it in the cloud or on-premise - required to enable cutting-edge AI solutions. We work closely with the Omnia AI Strategy, AI Data Science and AI Factory (custom developed AI assets) teams to drive successful business outcomes. You will be part of a practice to deliver a breadth of solutions to solve our clients most challenging business problems, with a focus on Big Data, BI/DW, Data Integration, Data Governance, Master Data and Analytics applications. Each of these applications leverages a different mix of traditional and innovative technologies to achieve business outcomes. To support our continued growth, we are looking to add many team players with hands-on work experience ideally in the data, analytics and/or AI domains.Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone with:
• Strong interest to bring Artificial Intelligence and Advanced Analytics to SAP applications
• A good SAP ERP or S/4HANA functional background (FICO, SD, MM, ...)
• A good understanding of the SAP ecosystem (SAP ERP, SAP S/4HANA, SAP HANA, SAP BW, SAP Cloud Platform...)
• 2+ years of experience in Data Modeling and ETL processes within ERP systems & Modern Analytic platforms: data lake, data warehouse with SAP BW, SAP BI, SAP SAC or Embedded Analytics in SAP S/4HANA
• An experience writing SQL queries or python scripts, extracting and importing disparate data from source systems to Analytics Platforms.
• Team player attitude
• Superior communication skills, intellectual curiosity, and strong analytical skills;
• Undergraduate studies in Business/Engineering/Mathematics/Computer Science; postgraduate studies in Computer Science or Supply Chain related specializations advantageous
• Projects experiences with the following would also be an asset: Azure Data lakes, Snowflake, Databricks and Agile development methods in data-oriented projects
• Bilingual (English / French) is a strong assetWhy Deloitte?
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates that represents the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes candidates from Indigenous communities in support of living our values and our commitments to our Reconciliation Action Plan . We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.Job Segment:
Analytics, Database, Data Analyst, Engineer, SAP, Technology, Management, Data, Engineering