We are looking to hire an exemplary customer service supervisor to coach our service staff to deliver exceptional customer service. The customer service supervisor will build a strong team and shape staff behaviors to accomplish desired results. You will play a collaborative role in growing and implementing standards and processes. You will maintain documentation such as correspondence and operational records, and communicate promotional offers to customers.
To ensure success you need to employ prudence and tact in interacting with others and be focused on customer and staff retention. Preferred candidates are able to perform to a high level of accuracy, and are meticulous and organized.
Customer Service Supervisor Responsibilities:
- Overseeing and assessing customer service staff activities, and providing them with regular performance-related feedback.
- Strategizing and monitoring the daily activities of customer service operations.
- Assisting customer service staff with duties where required.
- Training staff in areas of customer service and company policies.
- Managing cashier coverage and customer flow to ensure proficient customer service.
- Monitoring and authenticating returns, exchanges, and voids.
- Investigating and solving customer service complaints.
- Assisting with the development and implementation of service policies, and explaining these to staff and customers.
- Maintaining documentation pertaining to customer service department activities.
- Performing additional duties where needed.
Customer Service Supervisor Requirements:
- High school diploma, GED, or suitable equivalent.
- 2+ years of work experience in a similar position.
- Proficient knowledge of customer service, and standard office practices and procedures.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Proficient standard office equipment skills.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong people skills.
- Excellent phone etiquette.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Available to work shifts.
Administrative Customer Service and Support Human Resources