Permanent Reference code
:103504 Primary Location:
Multiple Locations, Canada All Available Locations:
Toronto Our Purpose
Learn from deep subject matter experts through mentoring and on the job coaching
Be empowered to lead and have impact with clients, our communities and in the office.
Be expected to share your ideas and to make them a reality.If you want to be challenged and have a great learning experience this is the role for you.What will your typical day look like?
We are looking for an individual to assist with the increase in the complexities associated with contractualarrangements and to manage current contracts that have been agreed to that contain elements of riskthat needs to be monitored and managed to minimize risk exposure. Primary responsibility will be to manage the life cycle of complex contracts with large clients and a secondary functionwill include the review of request for proposal and contractual documents to make an assessment on riskand to mitigate the risk through contractual negotiations and/or establishing risk mitigation strategies.About the team
The role will sit within the Risk Team under the Service Excellence Group that is responsible for supporting practitioners and partners with their quality and risk needs within the Consulting practice at Deloitte. The Risk Team currently has a team of 24 people and expanding. Consulting's compliment of 250+ Partners / Directors and their teams is growing rapidly.Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone who is:
Our shared values
- Proficient in handling legal terms and conditions
- Can handle managing complex contracts
- Confident in communicating and articulating positions on contracts
- Able to build strong relationships and confidence
- Ability to multitask and managing conflicting priorities
While our Purpose guides us and helps explain why we exist, our shared values describe the behaviour we expect from each other at the firm.
They provide common ground to unite us across cultures and geographies. They help us to earn the trust and respect of our stakeholders. We all commit to living by these shared values, to stay true to the principles they represent, and to honour the legacy from which they came. They are what sets us apart and makes us Deloitte.
Every day, we live our Purpose through the following five shared values:
The next step is yours
- Lead the way: Deloitte is not only leading the profession, but reinventing it for the future. We're also committed to creating opportunity and leading the way to a more sustainable world.
- Serve with integrity: Deloitte has earned the trust of employees, clients, regulators, and the public for 175 years. Upholding that trust is our single most important responsibility.
- Take care of each other: We look out for one another and prioritize respect, fairness, development, and well-being.
- Foster inclusion: We are at our best when we foster an inclusive culture and embrace diversity in all forms. We know this attracts top talent, enables innovation, and helps us deliver well-rounded client solutions.
- Collaborate for measurable impact: We approach our work with a collaborative mindset, teaming across businesses, geographies, and skill sets to deliver tangible, measurable, attributable impact.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan , Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative .
We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation for the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations). We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.Job Segment:
Contract Manager, Consulting, Equity, Manager, Developer, Legal, Technology, Finance, Management
Management and Executive