Job title: Card game product coordinator (Texas Hold’Em)
- Research, collect and analyze needs according to the company’s poker game platform requirements.
- Perform statistical analysis on user behaviors to optimize user experience.
- Conduct competitor analysis and industry trends to improve the product.
- Assist product manager in analyzing and implementing data-driven recommendations to improve game performance.
- Prepare requirement documents, track project progress, conduct product testing, and promote product development.
- Passionate in poker. Minimum two years of card game planning experience.
- Project experience in North America such as PPPoker, PokerBro, Pokerstars is preferred.
- Exceptional communication and logical thinking skills. Basic understanding of the development of gaming app.
- Knowledge in UX and UI design is desired.
- Basic knowledge in Texas Hold’Em. Experience in Texas Hold’Em project.
- Ability to analyze product's various functions. Experience in Axure, mind mapping tools. Excellent skills in writing Product Requirements Documents.
- Bilingual in Mandarin and English.
This is a full-time position located in Vancouver Downtown.
Software and Programming Sports and Recreation Maintenance and Technicians