VIRTUAL(R)59 - HomeRes - ON - BMO
Job Family Group:
Commercial Sales & Service Were here to help
At BMO we have a shared purpose; we put the customer at the center of everything we do helping people is in our DNA. For 200 years we have thought about the future the future of our customers, our communities and our people. We help our customers and our communities by working together, innovating and pushing boundaries to bring them our very best every day. Together were changing the way people think about a bank.
As a member of the BMO team you are valued, respected and heard, and you have more ways to grow and make an impact. We strive to help you make an impact from day one for yourself and our customers. Well support you with the tools and resources you need to reach new milestones, as you help our customers reach theirs. From in-depth training and coaching, to manager support and network building opportunities, well help you gain valuable experience, and broaden your skillset.
To find out more visit us at https://bmocareers.com Flexible Work Schedule: Sunday to Saturday between the hours of 8:00 am to 11:00 pm, including statutory holidays
The Associate, Corporate Card Services is accountable to provide exceptional service to BMO corporate credit card program administrators and/or corporate credit card cardholders by handling incoming inquiries to the Customer Contact Centre via all communication channels including online and telephone. As the main point of contact for card program administrators, this role is accountable to fulfill administration requests in accordance with approved procedures to meet the clients business objectives. The Associate responds to inquiries regarding new and/or enhanced products or solutions. This role will also provide card program administrators with real-time support on using program tools and technologies and act as a liaison between the corporate card client and various internal departments for issue resolution. The role is also accountable for pre-screening all requests to issue new corporate credit cards to ensure that they contain complete applicant information and supporting documentation in adherence to Anti-Money Laundering (AML) guidelines. Are You Ready to Build Your Career in the Financial Services Industry while Working From Home? Yes, you read that right. This is a Remote Role meaning you will be working at home everyday!
Say goodbye to commutes to and from the office and grow your career from the comfort of your own home with BMO.
Our call center is the best way to learn and gain experience in financial services. Whether you are new to banking or already have experience, our call center is the right place for you! Why you will love growing your career at BMO:
How we'll help you get started
- Culture Second to None - Our diverse and inclusive culture is one of our biggest assets. It's our greatest measure of success. Diversity, Equity and Inclusion is part of our DNA.
- Employee Focused Environment- We offer flexibility from a variety of work schedules that suit your work-life priorities. Employee wellness is a priority - you have access to workshops, support and resources through our Employee Assistance Program.
- Competitive Compensation - We offer a comprehensive total rewards package that includes benefits you can customize, an employee share ownership program, defined contribution pension program and special employee discounts. Hourly compensation offered to the evening teams.
- Career Development - Our scale enables you to get practice on key transferrable skills you can use in broader roles in BMO. You will receive support from Leaders who are engaged and committed in unlocking your full potential as you grow your career with us!
- BMO is the place to be! -Association for Talent Development (ATD) has recognized BMO Financial Group with a 2021 BEST Award. This is the 5th time BMO has been rewarded this honor by the Association for Talent Development (ATD) that is only given to "Distinguishing corporations that demonstrate enterprise-wide success through talent development." BMO is ranked in the top ten of the "25 Best Workplaces to Grow Your Career in Canada" in Linked-In's top 2021 list.
We invest in you from day one. You will receive up to 8-10 weeks of virtual classroom and on-the-job training to build the knowledge and skills you need to succeed. With learning and development at the heart of our employees' success, we will introduce you to the world of banking and nurture your growth into future roles. About Corporate Card Services Department:
We're a closely bonded team that not only strives to satisfy the needs of our corporate cards client's, but we also peek around the corner, anticipating their needs in order to provide an effortless experience for the card program administrators. We promote first contact resolution and work alongside other business partners such as Senior Service Advisors, Implementation Managers and Senior Relationship Managers to provide excellent customer service to our corporate card clients. What you will be doing
What you will need
- You will provide frontline exceptional customer service to corporate card administrators and/or corporate credit card cardholders by handling incoming inquiries to the customer contact center via all communication channels including online and telephone.
- Accountable to fulfill administration requests in accordance with approved procedures to meet the client's business objectives, in accordance with our service agreements from the beginning of their concern to the end.
- Provide corporate card administrators with real-time support on using program tools and technologies and act as a liaison between the corporate card client and various internal departments for issue resolution.
- In addition to providing inbound and outbound phone support, you'll support off phone service requests for written authorization. Associates are empowered to follow up and escalate situations, working with different departments to uphold the service level agreement.
- The role is also accountable for pre-screening all requests to issue new corporate credit cards to ensure that they contain complete applicant information and supporting documentation in adherence to Anti-Money Laundering (AML) guidelines.
Knowledge and Skills
- Passion and curiosity to help customers meet their needs and solve their concerns
- Capability to critically think on your feet, multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Positive, enthusiastic attitude with strong people skills
- Excellent Communication skills; Fluency in English and/or French (oral and written)
We're here to help
- Completed high school education, or equivalent work experience.
- Knowledge of corporate credit cards products and Services
- Good knowledge of call center technology, processes and metrics.
- Communication skills (verbal and written) (In-depth)
- Proven conflict resolution skills (Working)
- Organizational awareness (Basic)
- Some success working in similar and/or related sales & service environment (Basic)
- Some understanding of Risk Management and Compliance (Basic)
- Bilingual - French and English
At BMO we are driven by a shared Purpose: Boldly Grow the Good in business and life. It calls on us to create lasting, positive change for our customers, our communities and our people. By working together, innovating and pushing boundaries, we transform lives and businesses, and power economic growth around the world.
As a member of the BMO team you are valued, respected and heard, and you have more ways to grow and make an impact. We strive to help you make an impact from day one - for yourself and our customers. We'll support you with the tools and resources you need to reach new milestones, as you help our customers reach theirs. From in-depth training and coaching, to manager support and network-building opportunities, we'll help you gain valuable experience, and broaden your skillset.
To find out more visit us at https://jobs.bmo.com/ca/en .
BMO is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. By learning from each other's differences, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To request accommodation, please contact your recruiter.
Note to Recruiters: BMO does not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from a candidate. Any unsolicited resumes sent to BMO, directly or indirectly, will be considered BMO property. BMO will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume. A recruiting agency must first have a valid, written and fully executed agency agreement contract for service to submit resumes.
Sales and Marketing Maintenance and Technicians