Permanent Primary Location:
Multiple Locations, Canada All Available Locations:
Toronto; Calgary; Montreal; Ottawa; Vancouver
Would you like to continue your professional development and work in a dynamic and high-energy environment with a world-class employer? Well, this opportunity is for you! What will your typical day look like?
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing Canadian business immigration accounts. This position offers excellent opportunities for career advancement to the right candidate.
As an AssociateManager, you will be responsible for the following:
About the team
- Preparing and/or overseeing the preparation and filing temporary and permanent residence applications
- Assessing eligibility for work permit and permanent residence applications
- Providing consultations and critical subject matter expertise on complex case-specific and strategic matters to develop and recommend approaches that mitigate risk and provide timely solutions
- Conducting in-depth research and remaining up to date on changes in immigration law and practice and drafting client alerts and memos on important developments
- Leading and/or partnering on technical project/program work with a focus on compliance and/or operational excellence
- Conducting ongoing internal reviews/audits of immigration data, processes and collateral
Farrell LLP Immigration Law practices exclusively in the area of immigration law. The firm was established to provide expert and efficient immigration legal services to corporations, businesses, the legal sector and individual clients. Employees at the firm, both staff and lawyers, have extensive experience and expertise in the full range Canadian and U.S. immigration matters, including consular processes, port of entry applications and many other related concerns. We have offices in Toronto, Montreal, Calgary and Vancouver. Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone with:
- Law Degree and must be a member in good standing your local Bar.
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience, preferably in a high-volume business immigration practice working on the following types of matters: C20s, FTAs, ICT, GTS LMIAs, Express Entry and PNP Programs.
- Experience managing and directing the work of others.
- Excellent managerial, organizational, analytical, problem-solving, verbal and written communication skills.
Farrell LLP Immigration Law is a highly reputable, experienced, and client-focused law firm practicing exclusively in the area of immigration law. With 25 years of experience, Farrell LLP Immigration Law's alliance with Deloitte LLP in Canada enables the Firm to service clients worldwide. Farrell LLP Immigration Law understands the particular nature of immigration law and acts on behalf of a wide range of clients from multinational corporations, skilled or professional individuals, temporary workers and individuals in sports and the arts.
Farrell LLP Immigration Law is seeking qualified individuals to join our team of experienced professionals providing strategic immigration advice and guidance. Farrell LLP Immigration Law offers a unique talent experience that empowers our people with opportunities to do meaningful work and to grow, learn, and lead at every point of their career.
Farrell LLP Immigration Law is an inclusive employer dedicated to building a diverse workforce. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates, and are committed to providing career opportunities in a way that respects the dignity and independence of people with disabilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates that represents the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes candidates from Indigenous communities in support of living our values and our commitments to our Reconciliation Action Plan . If you require an accommodation during the recruitment process, due to a disability, please reach out to your Recruiter, or send an email to email@example.com
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Deloitte Canada has 30offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.Job Segment:
Compliance, Attorney, CAD, Law, Drafting, Legal, Engineering
Management and Executive