New Graduate Reference code:
102342 Primary Location:
Multiple Locations, Canada All Available Locations:
Calgary, AB; Fredericton, NB; Montreal, QC; Toronto, ON; Vancouver, BC Our Purpose
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
By living our Purpose, we will make an impact that matters. Deloitte Cyber enables clients to build an innovative and connected future by ensuring trust and resilience every step of the way. Deloitte is looking for individuals that enjoy solving complex problems and thrive in fast-paced environments.What will your typical day look like?
As a Practitioner in Cyber Risk Services, you will be a key part of client engagement teams, with responsibilities including:
About the team
- Work in a collaborative team environment focused on delivering comprehensive solutions including analyzing client challenges and issues, conducting industry analysis, facilitating workshops/interviews/walkthroughs, developing and presenting solutions, implementing innovative process and technology solutions, etc.
- Developing business cases and strategic considerations for client initiatives
- Supporting the team on security/controls and risk management solution development and system integration
- Supporting the team in identifying risks and controls within business and IT processes for various initiatives
- Performing technical deployment activities on systems implementation projects
- Assisting with the development of security and privacy strategies, policies and standards
- Researching and resolving complex issues and developing innovative solutions for clients
Deloitte Cyber advises, implements, and manages solutions across five areas:
- Strategy, Defense, and Response: We help clients design and implement transformational enterprise security programs with an emphasis on defending against, recovering from, and remediating major cyberattacks.
- Data: We assist clients in developing a better understanding of the personal, sensitive, and confidential information they collect, process, and share.
- Application Security: We integrate security activities throughout the software development lifecycle to enable the design, build, and deployment of secure applications.
- Infrastructure: We assess, strategize, design, implement, and, in select cases, handle next-generation controls to manage risks and exposure.
- Identity: We leverage Deloitte's Identity methodologies and Digital Identity platform to help clients control which employees, partners, suppliers, customers, and citizens access sensitive organizational applications and data.
Deloitte Cyber supports clients in the following industries:
- Consumer: Our leaders work with global brands to help them create winning strategies in the Automotive, Consumer Products, Retail, and Transportation, Hospitality, and Service sectors.
- Energy, Resources & Industrials: Our specialists provide broad integrated solutions to the Oil, Gas & Chemicals, Power & Utilities, and Industrial Products & Construction sectors.
- Financial Services: Our industry specialists provide broad integrated solutions to the Banking & Capital Markets, Insurance, and Investment Management sectors.
- Life Sciences & Health Care: Our professionals guide traditional health care and life science companies, as well as new market entrants, in navigating the complexities of health care systems.
- Government & Public Services: Our team of professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill your mission promise.
- Technology, Media & Telecommunications: Our industry practice brings together one of the world's largest groups of specialists respected for helping shape recognized TMT brands and helping those brands thrive in a digital world.
Become a cyber leader at Deloitte. Build your cyber expertise in areas that interest you. Check out Deloitte's Cyber Risk Services Portfolio to learn more. Within Cyber Security, there are different personas that exist, and you may be able to identify yourself with one or multiple of these personas. To gain more information about this, please navigate to Deloitte's report on " The changing faces of cybersecurity "Enough about us, let's talk about you
In this role, the expected qualifications are:
Our promise to our people: Deloitte is where potential comes to life Be yourself, and more.
- Working towards completing a post-secondary degree or diploma in an appropriate field by January, May or September 2023.
- Comfortable working in a dynamic environment with competing deadlines and rapidly evolving client needs and conditions.
- An effective verbal and written communicator with creative ability to conceptualize and articulate new approaches and solutions.
- Able to learn quickly and adapt to a changing environment.
- Able to travel within Canada and occasionally internationally.
We are a group of talented people who want to learn, gain experience, and develop skills. Wherever you are in your career, we want you to advance. You shape how we make impact.
Diverse perspectives and life experiences make us better. Whoever you are and wherever you're from, we want you to feel like you belong here. We provide flexible working options to support you and how you can contribute. Be the leader you want to be. Be the leader you want to be.
Some guide teams, some change culture, some build essential expertise. We offer opportunities and experiences that support your continuing growth as a leader. Have as many careers as you want.
We are uniquely able to offer you new challenges and roles - and prepare you for them. We bring together people with unique experiences and talents, and we are the place to develop a lasting network of friends, peers, and mentors.The next step is yours
Apply by September 18, 2022, 11:59 PM EST. To be considered, you must submit your cover letter, resume and unofficial transcript in ONE PDF document.
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan , Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative .
We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you require an accommodation for the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations). We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally. Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.Job Segment:
Cyber Security, Developer, Risk Management, Telecom, Telecommunications, Security, Technology, Finance
Management and Executive